INFORMATION GATHERED FROM VISITORS
- Studio KO gathers information (name, email address and postal/zip code) strictly for contact purposes when users opt to fill out an email submission inquiry form.
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as your IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
HOW THE INFORMATION IS USED
- To enhance your experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- Email addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- Emails may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in all email that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website and/or to track your return visits to the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.